A lot has gone into PS>Attack since its debut at CarolinaCon earlier this year. There have been improvements to reliability, tab-completion and AV evasion. In this article I want to talk about some of the changes and the decsions that went into them.
A lot of work has gone into PS>Attack over the last month and almost all of the features work. With any luck, I'll get the last checkbox checked this weekend and it can move into beta. Before that though, I wanted to recap whats happened with the project over the last month.
After a couple weeks of work I've managed to get PS>Attack in a working state.
After a lot of incredibly positive feedback I've decided to get an alpha together for PS>Attack. The first part of that will be releasing a binary for PS>Punch.
PS>Attack is my first big C# project, my first big open source project and a way to give back to the infosec community (and learn some in-depth stuff about PowerShell). This is the first in a series of posts about my experience building it.